Mazda Motor Corporation has given a fresh new look to the high quality and fashionable Verisa compact, which goes on sale from today at Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan.
To further improve the high quality appearance of the vehicle’s interior, Mazda has employed new colors for both the fabric and leather seats. Additionally, all model grades now feature a fuel consumption gauge and an “eco-lamp” to support economical driving. Convenient features such as automatic headlights and rain-sensing wipers have also been added as standard equipment on some model grades.
Main features of the freshened Verisa
Design (interior and exterior)
- The Verisa C features new Coral Brown fabric seats, which are brown in the middle and beige on the sides.
- The Verisa L has new Cool Black leather seats with a black and sand-colored two-tone design.
- To match the new seats, the Verisa L has a black and sand-colored leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Both grades have a newly designed instrument panel with blackout meters.
- Newly designed hub caps for both the 14-inch and 15-inch wheels.
- Automatic headlights and front rain sensing wipers (which automatically switch on according to ambient conditions), and water-repellant coating (on the front door windows and door mirrors) are standard equipment on the Verisa L grade.
- A fuel consumption gauge (showing average fuel consumption) and an eco-lamp have been added to the instrument panel on all model grades.